Saturday, June 16, 2007

It's time again.

BJ's birthday is approaching. I have started going through photos from this year. There are a couple really great ones from or recent weekend camping trip. It's not a holiday, so I am not sending a card this time. This will be our third offering, and mild attempt at contact with L. I will be out of state on vacation, so either right before we go or while we are there I will send the photos. This time I will be a bit braver. I am going to send them 2-3 day priority with the receipt verification. She still may not respond, but I will know if she got them. Since its not a card, and its photos, I think it won't be too weird if someone who doesn't know about the adoption on her ends sees a priority envelope with photos of a kid. Planning on writing...

Hope all is well with you. Thought you might enjoy these. As always, we would love to hear from you and your news. My email is...

I am going to try and get hubby to agree to let me sign my first name this time.

I know, I know.. its a bit ridiculous cloak and dagger stuff. We searched her out and found out where she lives and know all this stuff - but we don't want to release any info about ourselves until we have some contact and know where she is in her life.

2 Comments:

Blogger Overwhelmed! said...

So, how did it go? Did she accept the priority package?

I'm about to send out a package of pictures to Snuggle Bug's first mother. She's looking forward to them and it's so gratifying to know that!

10:59 PM  
Blogger Third Mom said...

Just saying hi, and hope the letter was received.

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home