Sunday, July 16, 2006

Wondering

We just celebrated BJ's birthday. The first since I actually tried to make contact with L. I wondered if I would hear something back now. It has been almost four months. We didn't. It's OK. But it is interesting to find myself wondering at each milestone, if this will be the trigger for a response.


PS - thanks for the kind comments ladies. This has really been a place to process, but am also using it now as a record of conversations. Obviously there is much more that happens in our lives, but this blog focuses on recording and writing through this aspect of our lives and selves. It does help to know that there are people who will support, gently provide perspective, ask questions, as I do this in a semi-public forum. (never could be as diligent in a paper journal -isn't that odd?)

1 Comments:

Blogger suz said...

marlene - i have to say i dont know hwo you are managing not hearing back. i would be making myself nuts. i would be wondering if she even got it. if someone else took it. blah blah blah. just making myself nuts.

kudos to you for your patience and for leaving it in gods hands.

4:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home