Saturday, March 25, 2006

Conversations

Yesterday.

Mar: BJ, I want to talk with you. Are you in the mood for a serious conversation?

BJ: OK.

Mar: Do you ever think about your birthmother?

BJ: No.

Mar: How do you feel when mommy talks about her?

BJ: Sad.

Mar: What about it makes you sad, honey?

BJ: That I never saw her.

Mar: How would you feel if mommy tried to get a photo of her?

BJ: (putting her arms around my neck) Is she dead?

Mar: No, she's not dead honey.

BJ: Where is she?

Mar: I don't know, but would you like to see a photo if I can get one?

BJ: nods head.

Mar: Do you want mommy to keep talking about her?

BJ: (shakes head no).

Mar: If I stopped talking about her, would you promise to talk to me when you are ready?

B.J. No and No.
Can we go to King's Dominion?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home