Tuesday, March 21, 2006

The Beginning or The End

I don't know if I should start at the beginning, where my entrance into the world of adoption began, or start with where I am now? My motives may not be pure in this, while it feels natural for me to start at the beginning, I think that my story and why I am telling it makes more sense if I start with where I am now.

A few, 2 or 3, people online may recognize parts of my story and therefore know who I really am. That is OK. Those would be the people I have trusted with the story in the first place. I know how they feel about this, though I don't know how they will feel to discover I am doing this. They are welcome here too, I do ask they keep my anonymity, as they will understand best of all why I need that in order to write this all.

So, here goes. I will refer to my daughter as B.J. To her birthmother as L, my husband is hubby, and I am marlene. None of the names are real obviously. I will try and not use the birthmother term, and just call her L.

So.. here goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home